Association of Romanian Banks, Asseco, Allevo, Belgian Mobile ID, Ecommerce Europe, European Banking Federation, Microsoft, National Bank of Romania, Vasco Vasco Data Security, Younify are the first institutions that have confirmed participation in the conference organized by NOCASH at the Romanian Banking Institute, 28 and November 29, 2017.
Organizers are in advanced discussions with a number of other 10 institutions, most from abroad, in order to send valuable speakers to Bucharest. Their names will be made public in the coming days.
On the web platform of the event, www.nocashevents.ro, there are more details about the very experienced speakers who will bring strong expertise and valuable insights to the audience from the NOCASH international conference.
During the two full days, the broad categories of subjects to be addressed in both the presentations and the workshops, are the following:
1. PSD2 legal framework – presented by European and Romanian authorities in charge with transposing of the Directive into Romanian legislation
2. Fintech companies – the neobank of the future – examples of “coopetition” between banks & fintech innovative players for new banking development scenarios
3. New business models – examples of how banks & mobile network operators could work together not just for survival but for a sustainable development
4. Blockchain technology for the optimisation of the banking operations – the solution/aproach/way that could revolutionize the banking industry
5. PSD2 influence in e-commerce: online travel agencies and online market places.
First 40 tickets were already sold. REGISTER NOW and quarantee your seat!
Special early bird offer for the tickets bought until 15th of October: 20% from the regular price.